+39 339 281 5129

USA Ph. +1 917 675 3420
UK Ph. +44 203 286 7901

info@villamiragalli.com

Rates

The Rentals during the medium and high season are from Saturday to Saturday, with a minimum one week, or by special arrangement.

AVAILABILITY REQUEST Click here to send us a non-binding request.

Villa Miragalli weekly prices season 2021/2022

The minimum stay is 5 nights with flexible arrival date, on high season from 28 May 2022 to 16 September 2022 the minimum stay is one week from saturday to saturday.

 

23 October 2021 to 17 December  2021

18 December 2021 to 14 January 2022 

15 January 2022 to 25 February 2022

26 February 2022 to 18 March 2022

19 March 2022 to 08 April 2022

09 April 2022 to 27 May 2022

28 May 2022 to 16 September 2022

17 September 2022 to 21 October 2022

22 October 2022 to 09 December 2022

10 December 2022 to 13 January 2023

€ 8000/week

€ 9000/week

€ 5500/week

€ 7500/week

€ 9500/week

€ 12000/week

€ 15400/week

€ 12000/week

€ 9500/week

€ 9500/week

Jacuzzi on the terrace of the room

For detailed rates and Booking Online please follow this link to our Agency Website

All prices are in euros– Rentals during the medium and high season are from Saturday to Saturday, or by arrangement.

On high and medium Season the Rentals are inclusive of daily cleaning.

The weekly mandatory Cleaning of €500,00 fee is NOT Included in rental prices, to be paid in cash at arrival;

Heated pool available on request, price €400.00 per week in cash at arrival, previous notice is needed!

Linens and towels will be changed every Saturday and Wednesday, and on request.

The price includes the final cleaning, linens and towels, gas, water, AC and electricity.

The Tourist Tax of € 2 ( two) per person per night is NOT included.

Not due Under 18 years old. Due only for the first 7 nights from 01 April to 30 October.

No others fees or taxes are required.

Check-in is after 4:00pm. Check-out is before 10:00am, or by different arrangements.

To book Villa Miragalli, there is a 25% deposit at the moment of your reservation, payable either by bank transfer or credit card. The remaining balance (75%), is due 60 days prior to the arrival date, through bank transfer or credit card.

Mandatory Security deposit of € 1000,00 to be paid by Cash in Euros, US dollars, or British pound at the time of arrival. The security deposit will be refunded upon departure, subject to any deductions for damage.

Upon arrival at the Villa, the property manager will ask you to present a copy of your passport.

For more information, please visit the Terms & Conditions page.

TOURIST TAX

Starting from 1st April 2012 we have a new Tourist Tax !
According to Sant’Agnello City Council resolution n. 27 of 01/March/2012, from April the 1st to October the 31st the City of Sant’Agnello introduce the tourism tax applied to non-residents overnight staying, for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights.
The tourism tax rate in non-hotel accommodations (such as B&B or Holiday Homes) is € 2 per person per night and it is not applied to children up to 18 years old.
The collected funds will help the City improve the quality of the tourist services and finance works aimed at maintaining, using and salvaging the city’s cultural.

Infinity pool of the villa

Virtual Tour

Enjoy our Google Business Photo, click here.

Photogallery

See the best pictures of Villa Miragalli click here.

Video

Watch some videos of Villa Miragalli click here.

© Villa Miragalli Luxury - info@villamiragalli.com | VAT IT04966651210 Via Belvedere, 17 - 80065 Sant'Agnello (Sorrento) Naples - Italy
Mobile +39 339 281 5129 | USA Ph. +1 917 675 3420 | UK Ph. +44 203 286 7901